Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm Back

I know it has been way to long since I have blogged. Most of you probably thought I was gone for good. I thought I might be to. But today I have the urge to blog. Probably because I have so much to do right now and I'm avoiding it. Typical me style.

Okay, so update on life since November. Wow, has it really been that long? 
-Finished that painting that I started so long ago. I'll post that pic when I can figure out where I stored it on my computer. 
-Phillip and I have been dating for 9 months now!
-My sweet friend Kate and her man Brandon got married in Dec. I'll post some pics from that. Phillip and I were both in the wedding. 
-I will be done with school in 6 weeks. Gasp! I have so much to do in those 6 weeks.
-I am looking for a job. Please be praying for this. I have a possibility, but it's anybody's guess to whether i'll get it or not. 
-My little sister moved in with Suzanne and I in january. That's right all 3 sisters in one house. It has been an adventure. 
-I have begun to do sound for Kids Village again and I love it. It's so great to be back!

Below is my sweet black lab Stella. She is just about a year old right now and is driving me crazy. I know a lot of her behavior issues are because she has so much energy. But here is part of the problem. She is for some reason terrified of cars. So the last time I took her on a walk she wiggled out of her collar and ran up to someone's porch to get away from the cars driving by. I live in a residential neighborhood, so not a lot of cars going by. So I decided to get her a harness to walk with, she can't wiggle out of that. Ha! But I was foiled again by my dog. I bought the new harness and put it on her. She hated it and within 4 seconds she had eaten through one of the straps. She has also recently been found on top or the trampoline in the back yard tearing it to shreds. Lord help me!

Phillip and I at Kate and Brandon's Wedding
Yes. Disco Fever apparently struck.

Phillip is in Guatemala this week. Please be praying for him. He is there to encourage the team that is living there. He will be coming home on friday :)  Above is a picture of him in Guatemala this week.
 

1 comment:

Loeta said...

Yeah.... an update! The pictures are great! Love, Mom