Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kate Has A Face

Well, she sort of has a face. She is still missing her lips and eyebrows which make her look a little freaky. But I think it is coming along well. I haven't had that much time to work on the painting now that I have started school, and I have all kinds of other art projects that have to be done. But the times that I have been able to paint have been extremely fruitful. I am hoping to get some more done this week, but who know if that will really happen. I don't have much time that is open for the rest of the week. I hope you enjoy seeing the progress on this update! Let me know what you think. I love getting feedback.

Hands
Face
Neck
Current State of the Painting.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I hope she doesn't look like a grandma anymore hehe ;)